getting married

me and my boyfriend were planning to get married.i am hepa b carrier... i dont want him to get infected by this!!!! he had his test last month and i really thank god the his result was negative. our doctor advised him to be vaccinated by hepa b. is this enough??? what is the assurance that he will not be infected??? he is exposed to hepa b becoz of me.. tnx in advance...i reaaly need your help...godbelss

Do not have unprotected intercourse until he has had all three shots and then gets tested for hepatitis B surface antibody to make certain the vaccine worked. Then he will be safe.

Good luck!

Hep C and Hiv Bottomline
HAART in Hep B in early stages