|Hep B Vaccination? work against Lamivudine Resistant YMMD Virus.
Apr 13, 2006
I just finished 4 years of Lamivudine (Epivir) and I developed YMMD Mutant Virus. Now I am on Baraclude. My question is that will Hep B Vaccination that my family recieved years ago, will it work against YMMD Mutant Virus or even Hepsera induced Mutant Virus.
Thank You Kindly for Reply. B
PS,I believe in CURE!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes the vaccine should be effective regardless. Good luck to you with your treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.