Apr 13, 2006
My sisters boyfriend was just told he has Hepatitis C possibly from when he was 2 and had blood transfusions. He is now 22. Can my sister get this from him and are we capable of getting it if he would come to our home?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not! There is no risk of getting hepatitis C from him unless you were going to share injection drugs together...
Enjoy his company.
I hope his health is good and that he is getting appropriate medical care.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.