windoe period for hep b/hep c
Apr 13, 2006
Dr. M, Please help me. I have a 195 day negative AntiBody test for hep b/hep c. From what i see on the internet, 6 months is the outer limit for testing. Do you agree and can i move on now with the belief I am neg for hep b/hep c?
Thanks, Dr. M.
I like your web site.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes you are golden.
Stay away from any risk taking behavior so you don't have to be anxious again.
I am very glad you like the website.
Best regards, Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.