|HEP B from a scratch
Apr 13, 2006
What are the chances of contracting Hep B from a scratch? I work in retail and a shoplifter scratched me with his fingernails enough to draw a samll amount of blood.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Scratch?
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.