Hep C and transmission through lip piercing
Apr 13, 2006
Does having a healed lip piercing increase the risk of sexual transmission to a partner if the person with the piercing is the one with HEP C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No risk because the piercing heals and there is no further bleeding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.