|Hep C and transmission through lip piercing
Apr 13, 2006
Does having a healed lip piercing increase the risk of sexual transmission to a partner if the person with the piercing is the one with HEP C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No risk because the piercing heals and there is no further bleeding.
HEP C and sexual transmission?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.