Apr 13, 2006
is der any cure for hepatitis B as of now? how long will it take for it to be very dangerous to d person carrying it for several years already? wat will a person do to avoid making his conditon more severe as he is being infected by hepa B but he is not taking any medication?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several drugs for treating hepatitis B. The thing to avoid with chronic liver disease is alcohol.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.