|I just wanna know
Apr 13, 2006
Hi Dr Barbara Mc Govewrn,
Is Dr Douglas Dieterich no longer connected with THE BODY?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think he is so busy doing research and seeing patients and giving lectures all around the world, that he didn't have any more time for this site.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.