|I just wanna know
Apr 13, 2006
Hi Dr Barbara Mc Govewrn,
Is Dr Douglas Dieterich no longer connected with THE BODY?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think he is so busy doing research and seeing patients and giving lectures all around the world, that he didn't have any more time for this site.
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Can I Find Out Who Gave Me Hiv?
- Chance Of Hiv With Protected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.