|I just wanna know
Apr 13, 2006
Hi Dr Barbara Mc Govewrn,
Is Dr Douglas Dieterich no longer connected with THE BODY?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think he is so busy doing research and seeing patients and giving lectures all around the world, that he didn't have any more time for this site.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
- Are Watery Eyes A Symptoms Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.