Apr 13, 2006
I was tested for hep b and other std's and it came back negative. But the doctor said I am not immunne to hep b. How do I become immunne?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get vaccinated. If you were vaccinated and your surface antibody did not become positive, I would get a booster shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.