Apr 13, 2006
I was tested for hep b and other std's and it came back negative. But the doctor said I am not immunne to hep b. How do I become immunne?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get vaccinated. If you were vaccinated and your surface antibody did not become positive, I would get a booster shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Vaginal Sore?
- Tattoo Risks
- Touching Pubic Hair How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Touching Used Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Should I Get Test For HIV
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Scared I Have AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.