|hbv dna posituve
Apr 13, 2006
Hello Dr. Mcgovern, what does this results mean?how will it affect me?
1.)Hep B surface antigen: reactive 2.)Antibody to Hep B surface antigen: non-reactive 3.)Hep B e Antigen: non-reactive 4.)Antibody to Hep B e Antigen: reactive 5.) Hbv DNA: Positive 6.) Hbv Dna IU/ml: 3.23E+2
Appreciate your advice doctor
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are a chronic carrier of HBV with hepatitis B e antigen negative infection.
You will need liver function tests. If abnormal, I would pursue a liver biopsy.
Best regards, Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Hepatitis C Test Is Negative Can I Still Have It
- Can Hepatitis Survive On Soap?
- What Percentage Of People Are Hiv Negative After 6 Weeks?
- Candidiasis Infection Treatment With Doxycycline?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.