|Blood and Saliva
Apr 13, 2006
I have a co-worker that alway's has open cut's, scabs and slurrs all the time..Am I subject to catch this with his open cuts and scabs like that. He never has band aids on them. Sometimes there are open cuts on his arms.. I sit next to him and he has this thing that he kisses the women all the time on the cheeks. He has drool or a cut on his face.. Should I be worried abou this.. ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This does not sound like a risk to you whatsoever.
However, make certain he knows his place!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.