Hepetitis b positive what are the chances I have HIV?
Apr 13, 2006
Hello, about a year ago I had contracted chronic/active hepetitis b, I was given and HIV test while I was in the hospital, and the they had never contacted me with the results, if they didn't does that mean I was negative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you will need to follow up on this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live On The Skin?
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Will My Partner Get Hpv If I Am Infected?
- What Else Can Be Mistaken For Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.