|Hepetitis b positive what are the chances I have HIV?
Apr 13, 2006
Hello, about a year ago I had contracted chronic/active hepetitis b, I was given and HIV test while I was in the hospital, and the they had never contacted me with the results, if they didn't does that mean I was negative?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No you will need to follow up on this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.