|Hepetitis b positive what are the chances I have HIV?
Apr 13, 2006
Hello, about a year ago I had contracted chronic/active hepetitis b, I was given and HIV test while I was in the hospital, and the they had never contacted me with the results, if they didn't does that mean I was negative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you will need to follow up on this.
Hepatitus B Core AB
Blood and Saliva
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.