|Hepatitus B Core AB
Apr 13, 2006
my lab results came back positive for IGG + IGM when tested for Anti+HBC (IGG + IGM) what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
That just means your core antibody is positive. It could be related to past exposure which cleared or from ongoing chronic disease.
You need more laboratory tests to tell the difference (hepatitis B surface antigen, hepatitis B surface antibody).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.