unprotected sex and fear of hepB/C

hi, i had my first hepB vaccine shot march 8th 2006,arround the 15th of the same month i was drunk and went to a sex bar (dark room) several times,dont know what i did,all i know is that i was doing sex with some anonymos guy(s) (dont remeber if there were condom used or not).am hiv+ sinve 2001,now am on truvada/reyataz/norvir since november 2005,my docotor advised me to take my second shot in advance which i did on march 29th. so far no symptoms (i know most people dont get it).my question is:1.how long before anti-boddies can be detected in my blood for hepB/C?,am planing a test on april 20th,thas arround a month later after my possible exposure. 2.is it true the truvada am taking can help flush out the hepB?,or can make me a carrier with no sysmptoms for the rest of mylife? 3.if its hepC,is it better to strat treatement at the acute pahse or till i reach the chronic one? thanx and sorry for the lenghty post. VL undetectable CD4 901 CD% 20 as of march 8th 2006

The incubation period for hepatitis B is about one to four months.

As for Truvada, yes that probably would prevent you from getting infected in the first place even if you were exposed.

As for HCV: Wait to see what happens with testing. If you are diagnosed with acute hepatitis C, your chance of responding to treatment is extremely high.

Finally, remember how difficult this has been for you. Avoid getting drunk, since you put yourself and others at risk.

Dr. M

Hep B and HIV
Hepatitis transmission ? please respond!!!