|what are the risks for man with hepatitic infecting a woman during her periods
Apr 13, 2006
what are the risks of a man with hepatitis c having sex with a woman during her periods?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no formal figures of specific circumstances, like the one you ask about. All we know is that for monogamous couples, the risk is about 1 to 3 percent.
Use of condoms brings it to zero.
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.