|what are the risks for man with hepatitic infecting a woman during her periods
Apr 13, 2006
what are the risks of a man with hepatitis c having sex with a woman during her periods?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no formal figures of specific circumstances, like the one you ask about. All we know is that for monogamous couples, the risk is about 1 to 3 percent.
Use of condoms brings it to zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Having Sex During Period
- What Is The Risk Of Having Sex During Period?
- How Does And A Woman With Hiv Infect A Man That Is Not Infected?
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.