|what are the risks for man with hepatitic infecting a woman during her periods
Apr 13, 2006
what are the risks of a man with hepatitis c having sex with a woman during her periods?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no formal figures of specific circumstances, like the one you ask about. All we know is that for monogamous couples, the risk is about 1 to 3 percent.
Use of condoms brings it to zero.
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- Which Is More Common Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Are The Stages Of Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.