Apr 13, 2006
if a person is infected with HIV. which glads are affected?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer HIV questions to the HIV forum.
what are the risks for man with hepatitic infecting a woman during her periods
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What Is The Origin Of Chlamydia?
- Vaginitis And Yeast Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.