Apr 13, 2006
this may sound silly but i have been doing my head in worried that i might have put my self at risk from Aids or Hepatits c as i not so long ago got married and put some earrings in my ears they were from the shop and you could hire them out . my ears were piced when i was a child so not new holes . look forward to hearing from you Kat
Response from Dr. McGovern
I consider this a NO risk issue. Don't worry. Dr. M
I am better?
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- How Do They Do Hiv Testing?
- How Will I Know If I'm Infected With Hiv Or Aids?
- Is Low Temperature A Sign Of Hiv?
- Accidentally Took Double Dose Of Atripla
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.