For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Okay, we're getting closer to the answer I'm looking for, so I'll leave out the extraneous babble and cut to the chase. Disregarding my HCV for a moment, in your opinion, will even long-term non-progressors eventually progress without treatment? Is it totally unlikely to ever have a "never-progressor"? Will my CD4 absolutely decline past 200, will my % eventually get bad, and will I develop an OI if I continue to go without treatment? In short: is AIDS, clinical or diagnosed, inevitable for everyone in the absence of treatment? I'm basically resentful because I had been under the impression it could be possible to "luck out" and never develop AIDS; but now it seems that notion has been abandoned, and I'm being treated like a rube by my Drs. for not knowing that "this day was coming someday".

Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum.

Positive Core Antibody
I am better?