Apr 13, 2006
Is 90 days long enough to wait to get a hepatitis B test to be confident that you are negative (assuming the test comes up negative of course)?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The incubation period is about one to four months.
Is this common result?
Help me plz...
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Cigarette
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.