Apr 13, 2006
Is 90 days long enough to wait to get a hepatitis B test to be confident that you are negative (assuming the test comes up negative of course)?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The incubation period is about one to four months.
Is this common result?
Help me plz...
- Testim Androgel Which Is Better
- Percentage Of American Heterosexual Hiv Infection
- What Age Group Is Growing Fastest In Hiv?
- Does Hiv Lower General Lymphocyte Count?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Acute Hiv And White Blood Cell Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.