|hepatitis c window
Apr 13, 2006
Dr M, I am writing to ask a q for my piece of mind. I have a neg antibody test for hep c 195 days after exposure. In addit'n, I have a neg Hcv Rna by Pcr test 126 days after the same exposure. I want to stop worrying and testing and move on with my life. Am I in the clear? I will never put myself at risk again.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not get any more testing. You are in the clear.
Best regards, Dr. M
Is this common result?
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.