HIV/HCV coinfection

In December, a new coworker of mine stayed at my apartment for the weekend. I gave him oral sex and he also used one of my razors which I later used. I came home to the United States in January and have had no further contact with him. I know that he had several previous partners. About a month after the encounter, I developed a sore throat, fatigue, white patches on my tonsils and a rash on my inner thighs, and under arms that spread down my legs and arms. For the past several months I have had chronic muscle pain, sore lymph nodes in my neck and pain in the "veins?" of my neck. I got an HIV test done in March and it came back negative, but I have heard that you can be infected with HIV and hepatitis C and a three month test might not be accurate. Should I still be worried?

Your exposure to potentially infectious agents was a low risk exposure. I think your test is reassuring.

Can I work in the medical field
Hepatitis