|hep c and pregnacy
Apr 13, 2006
is hep c passed during pregnacy and child birth
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be passed to the baby but uncommonly - about 5 percent of the time.
Even if the virus is passed to the baby, many still clear the virus.
If the virus persists, children can be treated with interferon and tolerate the treatment much better than adults!
having a baby
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.