|am i over reacting?
Apr 13, 2006
yesterday i went to my skool bathroom and there was a little bit of blood on the seat from before.I took tissues and wiped it..i think a little bit of the blood might have gotten on my finger, could i have gotten anything from that?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I strongly doubt it. The blood would have to be contaminated with hepatitis viruses and then get into your bloodstream - which does not sound possible.
I wouldn't worry about this. Dr. M
have hep c now maybe boyfriend exposed
thanks Dr. Barbara
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Does HIV Cause Pain In Urethra?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.