|am i over reacting?
Apr 13, 2006
yesterday i went to my skool bathroom and there was a little bit of blood on the seat from before.I took tissues and wiped it..i think a little bit of the blood might have gotten on my finger, could i have gotten anything from that?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I strongly doubt it. The blood would have to be contaminated with hepatitis viruses and then get into your bloodstream - which does not sound possible.
I wouldn't worry about this. Dr. M
have hep c now maybe boyfriend exposed
thanks Dr. Barbara
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- 20 Week Negative Hiv Test
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.