|am i over reacting?
Apr 13, 2006
yesterday i went to my skool bathroom and there was a little bit of blood on the seat from before.I took tissues and wiped it..i think a little bit of the blood might have gotten on my finger, could i have gotten anything from that?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I strongly doubt it. The blood would have to be contaminated with hepatitis viruses and then get into your bloodstream - which does not sound possible.
I wouldn't worry about this. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.