|hep b post vaccine
Apr 6, 2006
I went toa correction facility called Harris County Boot Camp in November of 2000. I called to see if they gave me Hep B vaccines and they said that they did give me Hepatitus A and B. My question is, I just got tested for Hep B and they said that my Tator came up positive. Thats all the info I got. Can my Hep B vaccination from 5 years ago make this positive, and do I have anything to worry about? I am awaiting a more extensive test and this anticipation is killing me.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you were not exposed to hepatitis viruses and you were vaccinated, your tests should show the following:
1. Hepatitis A: IgG antibodies positive
2. Hepatitis B: only test which should be positive is your surface antibody.
3. Hepatitis C: antibody should be negative since there is no vaccine for hepatitis C.
what will i do now?
have hep c now maybe boyfriend exposed
- Are Brown Spots On My Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Herpes Affect Hiv Test?
- How Long Can Hiv Live In A Moist Environment?
- Does A Physical Blood Test Include A Hiv Test?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Can My Obgyn Call Me To Give Results Of Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.