hepatit B

Hi, recently my blood test shows anticorpi anti-s HBV 150 UI/l ,rezult pozitiv.I have no helth problems but i think about having a child soon. What should i do.

I suspect that you are saying that your Hepatitis B core antibody and your Hepatitis B surface antibody are both positive.

If I am correct in this interpretation of your results, then you have been exposed in the past to hepatitis B but your body successfully fought off the virus and there is no risk to you for developing chronic hepatitis.

There is also no risk of transmitting this virus to your baby. You can also verify this with your physician. Dr. M

Thank you, Doctor
should i be retested?