Apr 6, 2006
I have a freind in chain that has Big-Three-Positive form of hepatitis. Is "Big-Three-Positive" Type A, B or C hepatitis?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I never heard the viral hepatitis viruses referred to in this way. However, they are the most common forms of viral hepatititis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Can Stds Cause Cancer?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.