Apr 6, 2006
I have a freind in chain that has Big-Three-Positive form of hepatitis. Is "Big-Three-Positive" Type A, B or C hepatitis?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I never heard the viral hepatitis viruses referred to in this way. However, they are the most common forms of viral hepatititis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.