How long do I have to live?

I just received notification that I have Hepatitus b. I have noticed that I have joint pains, and muscle pains. My stool is not comming out in a grayish manner, although I have been having soft, or diahria type stool. I am not sure when or how I got Hpatitus B. I don't have health coverage as of righ now and awaiting my Cobra to kick in. Will I be able to use my cobra if I just was diagnosed in between waiting periods? How long within my description of whatIm going through do I have to live? And I just talk to a clinic and they told me to still come i nand getthe vaccine. My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 2 months and we had unprotected sex twice, for about 3 minutes each time, andthen put a condom o. She has gone down on me numerous amounts of times but I only ejaculated in her mouth once. ALthough my pre-cum s still there, how bad at risk is she? (I am taking her to get her vaccine today) Please excuse me for my lack of organization, but I am panicking. We are suppose to be getting engaged ...

Hepatitis B is a chronic disease and I would first wait for your insurance issues to be settled before further pursuing evaluation.

As for your girlfriend, I agree that she should be vaccinated and I would practice safe sex until she is finished with her series.

Dr. M

Aids
am I a chronic carrier