|Hepatitis B, C and D
Apr 5, 2006
For 8 years, I'am ill with hepatitis B,C and D. My blood test are not so good (around 3-4 bigger the norm). What is your opinion for my forward treatment??
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would base my opinion on whether I should treat you after looking at your liver biopsy. This is quite important.
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.