need your help

Dear Doctor, I have a problem of my englarged lymph nodes. I got the first one on my right neck from last November after a tick bite in Sydney. The doctor said it may be related with tick bit. From middle of this January, I begin to have more engarded lymph nodes on my neck, they are tiny and not painful. And I have neck pain, muscle pain and a little bit fever (36.7-37.1) for a some weeks. Doctors test my blood for Glandular fever on 1st of Feb. The IGM is positive. But on 27 Feb, I got bood test again, IGM is negative, IGG and IGA: 1:20. And I began to have more englarged lymph nodes on my gronin . I also got score throat and runny nose during Feb as well. The doctor gave me a biopsy, and the result is not cancel. I want to know what is wrong with me? by the way, I did endoscopy last Dec. because of my stamache and they found it is reflux. please help me with my illness since I have been ill for a long time, I really need your help. thanks and wait for doctor's reply. NIna

I am sorry but it is difficult to say what illness you may have. Lymphadenopathy can occur with so many different diseases that just that as a sign does not help me narrow down your illness. Furthermore, this website is devoted to hepatitis illnesses, and I assure you that none of your symptoms appear to be related to this.

You may want to get a second opinion about your care and management.

Dr. M

HIV / HCV
HIV / HCV Part II