extremely high hepatitis b dna level
Apr 2, 2006
have u ever seen a hepatitis b dna level this high 2,200 pg's??? i was recently diagnosed with chronic hepatitis b surface and e antigen positive.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes HBV levels can be quite high. This doesn't tell anything about liver disease per se though. Only a liver biopsy can do that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.