|extremely high hepatitis b dna level
Apr 2, 2006
have u ever seen a hepatitis b dna level this high 2,200 pg's??? i was recently diagnosed with chronic hepatitis b surface and e antigen positive.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes HBV levels can be quite high. This doesn't tell anything about liver disease per se though. Only a liver biopsy can do that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Toilet Splash Safe?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Lap Dance
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Breast?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Fingering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.