|Am I better?
Apr 2, 2006
Can you please tell me if the difference in the HBV DNA results, shown below, is an indication that my condition is improving, and that infeccion is reducing.
(03/12/04) - HBV-DNA (PCR) <3x10^5 copies/ml (06/12/05) HBC-DNA (PCR) <60/IUmL
Liver function: 2004 - ASAT 16 - ALAT 15 2005 - ASAT 18 - ALAT 15.
Thank you Frank
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Viral suppression is extremely important in protecting your liver.
Now just keep taking your medications regularly. Adherence to medications leads to better outcomes and less risk for resistance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.