|can this be treat?
Apr 2, 2006
how does this be cured? using Godex cartinine as a vitamin suplement can help to treat this said virus?or this vitamin is only serve to help my liver protected.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Carnitine is a vitamin supplement which is thought to be replenishing for certain metabolic processes in the body. There is no clear evidence that it treats liver disease. It is sometimes used to help patients who have medication induced liver damage - called mitochondrial toxicity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Abnormal Pap Smear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.