Apr 1, 2006
Dr. Help!my son is HBsAg! want to go to Military Academy. Pls.is there any vaccine to eove the HBsAg?
Menzie Kuengan Mother Philippines
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no vaccine that can change your son's hepatitis B status.
However, he should have further testing of his hepatitis B status with virus testing and E antigen and antibody testing to have a better idea of his status. He may be only an "inactive carrier".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.