Apr 1, 2006
Dr. Help!my son is HBsAg! want to go to Military Academy. Pls.is there any vaccine to eove the HBsAg?
Menzie Kuengan Mother Philippines
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no vaccine that can change your son's hepatitis B status.
However, he should have further testing of his hepatitis B status with virus testing and E antigen and antibody testing to have a better idea of his status. He may be only an "inactive carrier".
HIV, HEP and Feces
Vaccine or Med for HBsAg Carrier
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.