|out side the body
Apr 1, 2006
how long does hep c live out side the body.if there were blood?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The concern regarding transmission of hepatitis C requires entry into the blood so this is the major question. Perhaps you can mail back your specific question regarding transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Feces Afraid I Have HIV
- Touching Vomit Scared To Death
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Performing Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.