|out side the body
Apr 1, 2006
how long does hep c live out side the body.if there were blood?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The concern regarding transmission of hepatitis C requires entry into the blood so this is the major question. Perhaps you can mail back your specific question regarding transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Herpes On The Tounge Look Like?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- What Are Early Signs Of Gonorrhea?
- Toxoplasmosis Igg Igm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.