Apr 1, 2006
my wife has been diagnosed with hepititus b. could my health be at risk.im 38 have quite good health. she originates from south east asia.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will definitely need laboratory testing to see if you have been exposed to hepatitis B infection in the past. If not, you will need to be vaccinated against hepatitis B. It is very effective in preventing transmission.
tattoo & hiv/hcv - more questions
out side the body
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Antibodies To Hiv?
- Do You Have Hiv If Your Skin Starts To Peel?
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.