Apr 1, 2006
my wife has been diagnosed with hepititus b. could my health be at risk.im 38 have quite good health. she originates from south east asia.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will definitely need laboratory testing to see if you have been exposed to hepatitis B infection in the past. If not, you will need to be vaccinated against hepatitis B. It is very effective in preventing transmission.
tattoo & hiv/hcv - more questions
out side the body
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
- Is Licking Anus Safe?
- What Is The Risk Of Sucking Penis?
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.