Apr 1, 2006
my wife has been diagnosed with hepititus b. could my health be at risk.im 38 have quite good health. she originates from south east asia.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will definitely need laboratory testing to see if you have been exposed to hepatitis B infection in the past. If not, you will need to be vaccinated against hepatitis B. It is very effective in preventing transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Syphilis Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.