Hepatitis b test results PLEASE ANSWER

Thank you for answering my question but I falled to supply the HBV DNA Ultra Quant reference range on the lab sheet (<0.01 pg/ml) and my result was <0.01 so does that still mean I have extremely low HBV DNA or am I ok in the reference range. If I do can I pass the virus on or that. Can that cause liver damage? My Hep B Surface Antigens are negative on many test results. Can surface antigen turn back positive after being negative. Can surface antibodies disappear after many years. I am sorry for so many questions but I have been to 2 physicians and just can not get the information I need to have peace.Thay act like I have no problem. GOD BLESS YOU!

I don't remember your last questions, but regarding your HBV DNA result - that is great news!

This means that you do not have active replication in your body.

Hepatitis B virus can reappear in patients who are chronic carriers. However, since you tell me that your surface antigen is negative, it appears that you are not at risk for this. Full seroconversion (eg, loss of surface antigen) is the most important event in a patient with chronic hepatitis, and usually means complete lifelong viral suppression.

Surface antibodies for hepatitis B occur in two situations - prior infection and immunization. Surface antibody can wane over time in both situations.

Dr. M

catchinf hepatitis in pathological chemistry lab from contaminated blood on a getry paper
Confusing results