blood work

I don't know what this means:

HEPA AB (IGg + igM)

positive.thenit says HBaAb IMMUNE.I don't ever recall having an infection.

What else could cause this reading.

Also my MCV and MCH is high

The hepatitis A antibody test measures two types of antibodies. If you are ill with hepatitis symptoms, you will want to get IgM antibody levels alone as well.

However, you wrote that the test also said "Immune". If that was posted, I suspect the laboratory already fractionated the different types of antibodies and determined that you have only IgG antibody. This type of antibody means that you had hepatitis A in the past. If you have no symptoms and are only being screened, then you had past hepatitis A infection, maybe without even knowing it.

Hepatitis A comes from eating or drinking contaminated food or water. It has no chronic consequences and you need not be concerned. It is important to screen to see if you need vaccination. Obviously you don't need immunization because you are "Immune".

Dr. M

Intimate Contact
Why HBsAg (+) when HBV DNA(-)?