|HepatitisB infection and consequences
Mar 10, 2006
a friend needs to know the methods of transmittal andthe consequencesof Hep B so that she can inform her granddaughter who is fearfull of the vaccine
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B can be spread through exposure to blood - either through sex or injection drugs.
Hepatitis B can cause cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma of the liver (liver cancer).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis B Cause Low Platelets?
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test?
- Does HIV Cause White Discharge?
- Is Ear Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.