|HepatitisB infection and consequences
Mar 10, 2006
a friend needs to know the methods of transmittal andthe consequencesof Hep B so that she can inform her granddaughter who is fearfull of the vaccine
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B can be spread through exposure to blood - either through sex or injection drugs.
Hepatitis B can cause cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma of the liver (liver cancer).
cocaine and hiv/hcv
I am HIV+ and my best friend has hepatitis
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can You Someone Get HIV Through Underwear?
- Hepatitis Transmission Receiving Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.