|HepatitisB infection and consequences
Mar 10, 2006
a friend needs to know the methods of transmittal andthe consequencesof Hep B so that she can inform her granddaughter who is fearfull of the vaccine
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B can be spread through exposure to blood - either through sex or injection drugs.
Hepatitis B can cause cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma of the liver (liver cancer).
cocaine and hiv/hcv
I am HIV+ and my best friend has hepatitis
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker?
- Risk Of Sharing A Cigarette
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.