Is Hep B contagious?

I have just met a guy who wants to date me. Problem is that he says 20 years ago he was tested and came up with hep b...his Dad molested him,not sure how he got it..He says he is not contagious now and he also said that he goes to Red Cross and gives blood but they throw it away because it has too much iron in it...I am very worried about catching any of this....should I worry like this or?????

Hepatitis B is transmissable via intercourse. So are many other viruses, such as HIV.

I always say that "safe sex" should be the rule.

I would recommend condoms.

I would also recommend a Hepatitis B vaccine, if you are not immune.

Dr. M

Please Help....Liver pains
cocaine and hiv/hcv