Is Hepatitis b cureable

I have recent discover that I may have a change of having hepatitis b. My main question is can this be cure and I could move on no matter what stage they find it at. meaning will I be cure or will I have to live with this the rest of my life and it gets worst. and is hepatitis b only detected by doing blood test or can it also be detected by a pap smear Thanks for the help.

Hepatitis B is detected through a simple blood test.

Hepatitis B virus can be suppressed effectively with good medications. Sometimes patients can continue to have suppression when they come off medications as well.

However, I don't use the word cure, because hepatitis B remains "latent" (sleeps in the body) for your lifetime.

Dr. M

Hcv
Hep C and used earrings