hep b injection and immunity

Ive just started my degree as a student adult nurse, and have been advised to have the hep b injection. I have had 3 children and during routine blood tests remember being immune to hep b, how would i already be immune and do i really need to be immunised if i already have the immunity.

It is possible you got the injection without remembering it in the the past.

The other possibility is that you were exposed to hepatitis B in the past and cleared it. Now you have antibodies.

You do not need an immunization if you have protective levels of surface antibody.

Dr. M

Are nurses infecting med students in our campus?
PLS HELP-HBV +