Obvious question - but PLEASE replyS

Sorry if this question is obvious, but it is concerning me greatly because of a loved one.

Elsewhere on this website, there are a lot of reassuring things said about normal (or near normal) lifespans for people diagnosed with HIV today, access to HAART and who have good adherence.

Is this the same for people with Hep.B (which is the case that concerns me)and who are on anti-virals for Hep B (but having good treatment and good at adhering to medication).

More and more data are emerging that viral suppression does correlate with good outcomes.

I think good adherence and viral suppression will be proven to be very effective over the years to come.

Dr. M

My fiance has Hep B, can we have children?
Hepatitis and HIV