|STUPID MISTAKE ... Please help!!
Mar 7, 2006
Dr. Dieterich, The other night I was fooling around with a girl at my college (i'm a male). She was wearing underwear and I wasn't. She grinded on me for just a little while. Also, we engaged in mutual masturbation, but I'm not sure if she ever rubbed herself for a little bit during this and before masturbating me. My question is, is there a risk for Hep B and other STD's for this grinding and mutual masturbation scenario? Should I get tested? Is it high, low, moderate risk? Thank you for your response and I will get the Hep A and B vaccine very soon!!
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is an extremely low risk behavior. Relax! You probably have had HBV vaccine. Your college health service should be able to help you. It was not a mistake! Relax! Virtually no risk! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Deadliest Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.