STUPID MISTAKE ... Please help!!

Dr. Dieterich, The other night I was fooling around with a girl at my college (i'm a male). She was wearing underwear and I wasn't. She grinded on me for just a little while. Also, we engaged in mutual masturbation, but I'm not sure if she ever rubbed herself for a little bit during this and before masturbating me. My question is, is there a risk for Hep B and other STD's for this grinding and mutual masturbation scenario? Should I get tested? Is it high, low, moderate risk? Thank you for your response and I will get the Hep A and B vaccine very soon!!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

That is an extremely low risk behavior. Relax! You probably have had HBV vaccine. Your college health service should be able to help you. It was not a mistake! Relax! Virtually no risk! DTD

What to do If I am living with someone who has B&C???
tattoo & HIV/HCV